Episode #38 - It was a pleasure for Julie and Scott not to burn any books during the recording of this podcast. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury.
Download or listen via this link: |Episode #038|
Subscribe to the podcast via this link: Feedburner
Or subscribe via iTunes by clicking: |HERE|
- Lagniappe 52: Fahrenheit 451 from Julie's Forgotten Classics podcast.
- A news story about Fahrenheit 451's publication as an eBook by Simon and Schuster.
- Jamie Vollmer's List of things that have been added to our public school To Do lists since 1900.
- Five Popular Forms of Charity (that aren't helping) from Cracked.com
- 8 Unexpected Downsides of the Switch to E-Books from Cracked.com