Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Good Story 165: Tootsie


Julie and Scott don't like it when people come up to them after a podcast and say, "I really dug your message, man." They like it when people come up to them the next day, or a week later, and say, "I listened to your podcast. What happened?" Episode 165, Tootsie (1982) starring Dustin Hoffman.


Download or listen via this link: |Episode #165|

Subscribe to the podcast via this link: Feedburner

Or subscribe via iTunes by clicking: |HERE|

Mentioned twice

3 comments:

  1. I'm finally catching up after a summer of minimal podcast listening. What a great discussion--ranging from gender relations to relativity and relativism. I wasn't expecting that. It was delightful. Thanks for a great podcast, I really dug you message, man. Maybe tomorrow, or in a week, I'll say, "I listened to your podcast. What happened?" ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it! Thanks Joseph, haha!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete