Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Good Story 255: Airlift (2016)


Julie, Scott, and 170,000 of their closest friends are stuck in Kuwait. Which one of them will tell Ranjit about the state of the toilet? Episode 255: Airlift (2016) starring Akshay Kumar.


Download or listen via this link: |Episode #255|

Subscribe to the podcast via this link: Feedburner

Or subscribe via iTunes by clicking: |HERE|


We've added a couple of pages to this blog that we'll add to over time!

Our Favorite Books.

Our Favorite Movies.

If you'd like, leave a comment with your suggestions!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, this is at my local library! I just put the request in. And I see the "Coming Attractions" list is full up. I need to get cracking!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a good library!!! I can't wait to hear what you think! :-)

      I think this is the first time that we started filling up the list and then just kept going through the end of the year. I'm excited about all these choices!

      Delete
  2. I finally watched this and it was awesome. Thanks for the recommendation. I still need to see Eega; I'm nervous about Baahubali because there are seven versions of the two films!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The different versions of Baahubali are because of dubbing for the different languages in different regions. Telugu is the original but we didn't have a clue (and were very confused too). Whatever the library dvds were in was what we saw. Now that it is on Netflix you can probably get the Telugu with no problem.

      Delete